How I started ….
One of the phrases I constantly came across as I researched for ways to make money with writing was this:
Write what you know.
After several brainstorming sessions with myself I came to the conclusion that I could help others by writing about something I knew, but what did I know?
Several more brainstorming sessions later I came up with one of the best ideas I have ever had. Not only did I realize that I did know something I could write about, but I could utilize this knowledge and create a publishing company that could get the information to the public on my terms.
I present to you a company with a purpose to create and distribute information that deal with one’s emotional health and well-being.
I proudly introduce you to a publishing company with heart and one on a mission to help those in need all across this beautiful United States of America.
The mission of this company is fourfold:
1. Produce and promote high quality works of literature that heighten the human spirit and connect hearts across America.
2. Challenge readers, through literary venues, to look deeper into the crevices of the mind and transform that which is negative into something positive.
3. Support and enhance collaboration between those who offer help, hope and healing to others.
4. Build strong, healthy minds, bodies and spirits.
I give you IMMORTAL SPARK PUBLISHING, LLC. Where the aim is to forever touch lives one word at a time.
ISP is a product of my brainstorming, my dreaming and my believing in myself enough to get the company off the ground.
You are encouraged to visit ISP’s Facebook page. Be sure to “Like” so you can receive updates on the company as well as life-improving information.
ISP is currently putting together a directory of services, information and resources for those affected by sexual violence. The mission of the directory is to:
· Create a resource tool composed of organizations across the nation who are working to reduce the incidence of sexual assault by providing support, information and resources;
· Provide a sexual assault resource directory to those seeking support, hope and healing after an assault, and for those interested in helping to eliminate sexual violence.
Updates on this important resource tool will come in the following weeks. If you would like more information, please send an email to email@example.com.