Thursday, March 17, 2011

Job Opportunities for Freelance Writers

I started following Freelance Writer Road since June 2010. I have found this site to be extremely effective in providing me with inspiration and helpful information. I stumbled on the site while researching sample resumes. I not only found a fabulous sample, but I also found a list encompassing over 125 job opportunities for freelance writers!

The site is full of articles that discuss the journey of freelance writer, Janis Bennett. From being hired to being fired, Janis shares her experiences with honesty and humor. In addition to sharing her expertise she has provided a List of Companies that Hire Freelance Writers. This page alone is priceless! Janis did the leg work of locating sites that pay and listing them on a page with a link to each site. All I had to do was click and read! If I was interested in the company I would apply, if not, I moved on to the next one.   

Happy Research (now made easy)!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Jodi! Thanks so much for all your kind words! I'm glad to be able to help out as many people as I can by telling my own story and sharing any good information I have with others!

    ReplyDelete