Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Confessions of a Wanna-be Writer: New name! Same idea!


I had been tossing around the idea of starting a new blog for some time. The catch is that the blog will be about me trying to figure out how to make money as a writer.

Then I had to remind myself, I already have a blog where I discuss how to make money as a writer.

Do I want to start again?

Then an idea occurred to me to just change the name of this current blog to Confessions of a Wanna-be Writer because, to me, the name seems more fitting. I am declaring with my whole heart what it is, what it is like, and what a pain (in a good way) it is to try and make a living with writing.

I will still keep in line with writing about the world of making money as a writer but less formal and more journal-like.

Besides, who doesn’t like a juicy, hot confession?

No comments:

Post a Comment